Dear Elevate Orphan Family,
Greetings! Again we want to thank you for partnering with us as we continue with our mission of loving orphans as our own by raising our children to know Christ first and then go out and change the world!
We have two girls graduating from university this July! Meklit graduated from her university this past Saturday, July 2, with a degree in Chemical Engineering! Enguday will be graduating on July 16 from her university with a degree in Civil Engineering! We invite you to rejoice in the Lord’s goodness and celebrate this incredible accomplishment for these two young ladies! Both Meklit and Enguday were in Grade 5 when the Lord brought them to Elevate Orphan! Seventy children now have a forever family! We rejoice that the Lord is using this ministry to give these former orphans loving families, security, a home, food, education, a church family, and counseling that allows these children to thrive like Meklit and Enguday! We will soon have pictures and news on our upcoming six high school graduates!
We have a team of 19 people preparing to go over to Addis Ababa and visit the children, moms, aunties, and staff at the ministry supported by Elevate Orphan. We are planning to run camps in music, public speaking, learning computer software like PowerPoint and video editing, cooking, doing hair, soccer, English speaking, and a vacation bible school. We are finalizing our plans and purchasing supplies.
We would love for you to join us in praying:
1. For each team member to be healthy and safe travels to, from and in Addis Ababa, July 16-July 24, 2022.
2. One of our team members needs an expedited passport, and we pray that it goes through without any problems.
3. May the Lord use this trip to build up all going and all in Ethiopia!
4. We ask you for prayer coverage that we will walk in the power of the Holy Spirit, represent Christ well to all we come in contact with, and be His ambassadors in word and deed this whole trip!
1. We are so thankful for each team member going on this trip and their servant hearts, talents, and skills they are willing to use!
2. Many generous people and churches are supporting and helping fund the team members’ trip!
3. For both our university graduates and six high school graduates!
In His Grip,
Dr. Reuben Gobezie